Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Win a Mini Maestro diaper at Mama to 4 Blessings blog

These are fairly new on the market and are Canadian, I believe. People love them. I haven't ever used them, but I have seen multiple reviews on them and they get glowing remarks each time.

This diaper is not for you if:
-You are an exclusive snaps user. These have hook-and-loop closures. If you are a die-hard snaps user, give these a try. You might be surprised as to how functional hook-and-loops can be.

-You require one-size diapers. These are sized. I know, I know... I'm a big one-size fan as well. But, these will provide a more secure fit.

I want to try them. Do you? If so, go enter.
http://mamato3blessings.blogspot.com/2011/03/minimaestro-pocket-cloth-diaper-review.html

This giveaway ends on 4-1-'11, and that's no April Fools joke (sorry, I couldn't resist).

No comments: