Friday, April 22, 2011

Win a Best Bottom system from Oh So Savvy Mom!

I keep hearing one good thing after another about Best Bottom. From the cute prints, to the ease of use and the fit, I'm dying to get my hands one one.

Ok, what AREN'T I dying to get my hands onto? But really, this one is sitting right there at the top of the list of things that I must own at some point.

There is yet another awesome giveaway at Oh So Savvy. If you have been on the fence about this diapering system, I recommend her review of them. If you want to try them, enter her giveaway for a shell and three inserts!

http://www.ohsosavvymom.com/2011/04/for-fluff-addicted-mama-mothers-day.html

She also talks about how fluff addicted mamas would love this as a mother's day present. She's right! If you don't want this for yourself, it makes a great gift for the moms in your life.

No comments: