Friday, April 15, 2011

Workout Wednesday, now two days late.

Hi!

So, I've been delaying writing this Workout Wednesday post. Why? I fell off the wagon.

I didn't just fall. Think of a wagon, going down the freeway at 90 miles per hour, and I launched myself off the back of it and hit my head on the guard rail. I majorly fell off the wagon.

Now, I know that this whole process is supposed to have these type of pitfalls, and just as long as you get back on we're good to go. However, now the wagon is so far down the road and I'm still laying on the side of the freeway it doesn't look like it's coming back. Or, at least, that's how I felt last week.

See the problem is that when I'm just home doing my normal day to day routine, I'm fine. I work out hard for about an hour to two hours per day, and just do some general lightweight work outs in the in-between times (you know, house work, etc.. that type of thing). It's when there's a big party or an event going on that I find myself chasing the wagon that left me behind. So this week when there was one party after another, I didn't handle it well.

It seems that the wagon has come back around, and I'm right back on it this week. Wish me luck!

No comments: