Tuesday, May 17, 2011

I love Agoo baby leggings! You can win a pair at Mama to 4 Blessings

I love baby leggings. I have mentioned before that just the thought of putting a pair of leggings on my baby that match the diaper is enough to make my baby fever jump into over drive.

Right now, you can win a pair of Agoo bamboo leggings of your choosing at the Mama to 4 Blessings blog! You can enter until the 28th, so if you're a baby leggings junkie like I'm turning out to be, then jump on this!

By the way, the picture of a pair on her blog reminds me of soccer balls. And, seeing as though my husband is a goalie, my brother is a goalie, and my brother-in-law is a head soccer coach at the local high school, soccer runs deep in our family. I think that pair made me love baby legs even more :o)


http://mamato3blessings.blogspot.com/2011/05/agoo-bambo-leggings-review-giveaway.html

No comments: