Friday, June 10, 2011

Win a Best Bottom diaper at Measuring Flower!

I found yet another new blog today. Well, her blog isn't new, but I just found it so it's new to me. Her blog centers around family-friendly events, coupons, recipes, and all kinds of awesomely useful stuff. She is awesome! She's basically a chef, and a cake decorator, and a blogger. I really think you'll get a lot out of her blog, and I'm not totally happy that I'm just now finding out about it.

She is currently hosting a giveaway for a Best Bottom diaper! Her review is quite thorough, and I got a lot of use out of it. The button for her blog is on the top left side (it's a little difficult to see on the black).

You can enter at the link below until the 13th. Her giveaways are nicely organized, which is a huge plus for me (I'm working on ways to organize my own blog as a matter of fact because I have a raging case of OCD that probably requires some sort of professional treatment). Read the giveaways post first (it's linked in the post) and follow the rules carefully.

http://www.measuringflower.com/2011/05/best-bottom-cloth-diaper-review-and.html

No comments: