Friday, June 17, 2011

Win a Wee-Go glass bottle/sippy cup from BuyGreen.com at One Smiley Monkey!

I'm a big advocate of keeping unnecessary chemicals not only out of my house, but out of the mouths of myself, my baby, and my husband as well. We don't even use plastic tupperware containers, we use glass, and even though they have plastic lids, we never heat them in the microwave, etc.

Therefore, I get the feeling that I will be investing in a set of glass bottles and sippy cups that are phthalate, BPA, plastic, and otherwise chemical free. The bottle being given away at One Smiley Monkey right now is borosilicate glass, which means it's tougher than normal and won't break easily.

You can win the Wee-Go bottle that easily turns into a sippy cup with the twist of a lid at One Smiley Monkey until July 1st.

http://www.onesmileymonkey.com/2011/06/wee-go-glass-sippy-bottle-review-open.html

No comments: