Sunday, July 3, 2011

Here are my five random things.

Another blogger asked me to post five random things/thoughts/goings on, etc. I thought it sounded like fun and I've always been told I'm a pretty random person, so here ya go.

1. My husband and I went to a wedding over this past weekend. It was great to see everybody, and my husband and I have known this couple since they were even a couple really. But, despite it all, I really hate weddings. I didn't even want to go to our own wedding (that's not how it sounds.. I just really wanted to elope). I just don't like the pretense, the money (to go and the money spent on the event itself), and the fact that a whole ton of corporations makes a ton of money off people.

2. I'm currently writing this on an hour long peanut butter cookie dough cold incubation (<-- sorry, I always will be a scientist) chill. My husband is not happy. He thought he would have peanut butter cookies with those kiss things from Hershey in about 20 minutes. Bless his heart (note the sarcasm).

3. I have 210 homework problems to do and a test on Tuesday and another test on Thursday. It'll get done later. Life needs to be lived right now.

4. I'm dropping my brother off at soccer camp this Thursday in College Station. He took his senior high school pictures Thursday of last week. I'm going to miss the heck out of that kid when he goes to college.

5. Dear good Lord in heaven I need to lose weight. After the peanut butter cookies with the Hershey kisses on top, that is.

No comments: